Our natural sugar replacer is a 100% natural, zero-calorie sweetener with a clean taste and functionality very similar to sugar. In addition, it has the most desirable digestive endurance and does not cause any tooth corrosion. This in combination with the price competitiveness does not only make our product the perfect natural sugar replacer for baked goods, chocolate and beverage producers, but also for the pharmaceutical industry. We are working to produce from all types of sidestreams of banana: skin, over ripped, and unwanted press. This new sugar replacer has zero calorific value as compared to sucrose so it can be incorporated into dietetic foods which may help in controlling sugar level in diabetic patients. Banana, for example, contains a high percentage of carbohydrates, which give excellent results during fermentation.
Natural Sugar Replacer
• shows a cooling effect in dissolution due to its highly negative heat of solution
• is heat stable up to 180°C
• exhibits no Mailllard browning reactions
• causes a freezing point depression in frozen foods
• is stable in a pH range between 2 and 10
• has a very low hygroscopicity